Tuesday, April 23, 2019

May/June 2019 Swim Schedule

Hi everyone!

May/June 2019 swim lessons start May 1st on.
My swim program starts with students who learn to swim comfortably at the yurt pool, then "graduate" and go with me to the larger pool at aquatic center where they learn to swim in deep  water and continue with stroke refinement. This is through my private swim school, not through the Park District.
My current swimmers have the option of choosing times first, then I will open my schedule to new families. 

YURT POOL    (for new and newer swimmers)
   BIAC swimmers scroll down...

3 students max per class
Here’s all you need to do:

  1. Choose which day(s) you'd like a lesson: Tuesdays or Wednesdays .Please select 1st and 2nd choice of days.
  2. Select the time you’d like to have your lesson. Please give me a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. As people sign up, fewer times will be available.
  3. Let me know if you’d like to have a lesson with a particular group of kids (i.e. neighbors, carpooling friends, etc). Each family must email me separately.
  4. Email me (islandcoopers@serv.net) as soon as you have made your selection as classes fill quickly.
  5. Include as many details about your child, schedule etc. I am detail oriented and want to make your scheduling as smooth as possible.
  6. After I have put you in my swim schedule, I will be emailing you a confirmation and  invoice.
  7. Please pay for session's tuition before or on the first day of class.
A quick reminder about monthly tuition: I charge by the session, not by the lesson. Your payment secures your spot in my schedule.

*********************************************************************************
Make up lessons are on a SPACE ONLY basis and as a courtesy to my swimmers. I cannot guarantee a make up but I will try. There are no refunds if you miss a class. If I cancel a class due to illness or an emergency, you will be refunded or a lesson will be rescheduled.

I will text you if a spot opens up, please make sure you text me your number: 206.313.4987

*********************************************************************************
May/June 2019  SESSION :                                      

Tuesdays at yurt pool
5/7, 14, 21, 28
6/4, 11, 18                              Times: 2:30p to 5:30p last class ends at 6p      
                                                                                                                            $168
                                                               

Wednesdays at yurt pool
            
5/1, 8, 15, 22, 29
6/5, 12, 19                              Times: 2:30p to 5:30p last class ends at 6p      
                                                                                                                            $192


                                                        
SCHEDULE for BI Aquatic Center Classes on FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS

These times are for yurt graduates who are transitioning with me to the aquatic center. I’ll let you know if your child is ready to move to BIAC if you don't already have that info.
4 students max per class.

Here’s all you need to do:

1.Choose if you'd like to come on Fridays or Sundays.

2. Select the time of day you’d like to have your lesson. Please give me a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. (As people sign up, fewer times will be available).

3. Email me (islandcoopers@serv.net) as soon as you have made your selections as classes fill quickly.
You are responsible for payment at the beginning of each session.  Payment is due by the first lesson of each session and reserves your spot in my schedule.


Fridays at BIAC SESSION  ~May/June 2019:
5/3, 10, 17, 24
NO CLASS May 31 or June 7 BIAC SHUT DOWN
6/14                                                                     Times:2p to 4:30p ~ last class ends at 5p ~ Open Swim begins at 5p                       $120

Sundays at BIAC SESSION  ~May/June 2019:
5/5, 12 (Mother's Day), 19, 6/9, 16 (Father's Day), 23
NO 5/26 or 6/2                           
                                                
BIAC SHUT DOWN :May 27 to June 8. There is a possibility that June 9th might be cancelled too, I'll let you know.
PLEASE NOTE: Mom and Dad Days are optional. If you aren't going to be in class, deduct $24 from the total and please let me know, thanks!

                                                                                                                                        

                                                                            

Thanks so much! I look forward to swimming with you all! Email if you have any questions!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment